Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have 2007 kodiak it won't rev up idles fine. I've cleaned

Customer Question

Hi I have 2007 kodiak it won't rev up idles fine. I've cleaned carb. At one point reverse light was flashing. Now its not.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. If this model uses a throttle cable I would check and make sure this cable is o.k. with no damage or binding needing replaced at all.This will cause this type of fault here in allot of cases.If this is o.k. or does not use this cable I would have the fault codes checked to see if any codes are set needing diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete