P.J.
P.J., Technician
Experience:  10 years as a mechanic and fabricator in a privately owned, local, custom bike shop.
75205684

I don't have brake lights,horn,turn signals ,acc or

Customer Question

I don't have brake lights,horn,turn signals ,acc or speedometer. The lights light up but don't blink . It's a 2003 Harley Davidson ultra classic anniversary edition.
JA: Working brake lights are so important for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I put new grips on and took it back apart to make sure I didn't pinch anything all is good
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if possible
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't know what else to do
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your classic?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  P.J. replied 6 months ago.
It sounds like you've just blown an "Accessory" fuse. I'd just try changing that first to see if it will stay hot. If not then let me know and we can do some further troubleshooting. Thanks, P.J.