Kenny O.
Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands
Experience:  Worked for Kawasaki Motors as a Product Support Specialist (Factory Support) for 24 years

I have strange valve stems that won't let air out tire

Customer Question

I have strange valve stems that won't let air out for a tire pressure gauge so don't know and can't check the tire pressure to see if this is the problem. What should I do? Should I get a new tire?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 5 months ago.
Not sure I understand your question, can you take a picture of the valve stem (cap off) and post it up, haven't heard of valve stem that doesn't release the air, it should be your normal Schrader Valve ? No I would not get a tire just yet !
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 5 months ago.
Open up picture
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Could the fact that there is only one shock absorber (left not center) be the cause of the fishtailing?
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 5 months ago.
No that unit was designed with single shock, have you tried adjusting the tire pressure ? and what was the result ?