Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

I bought a used 2006 Kawasaki Ninja. I took it to BnP

Customer Question

I bought a used 2006 Kawasaki Ninja. I took it to BnP Powertoys and they got it running again. My concern is the choke and throttle now. I understand bikes need the choke up when starting. However it seems incredibly delicate. It has the tiniest sweet spot to reach 1.5K rpms. Anything slightly above or below the sweet spot it either shuts down or goes to 3K rpm. When the choke is in a comfortable spot and I rev the throttle it skips 2K and goes straight to 3K rpm.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Nigel my name is ***** ***** of questions before we get startedWhat size is this unit ?Mileage ?Model code, if you don't have that then 17 digit frame number, I can get it from that ?Thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The throttle itself feels a little loose at the beginning and a little sticky as it pulls back
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 6 months ago.
Nigel did you get may questions ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.