Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have a 2007 Ural retro sidecar and its mounting hardware

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Ural retro sidecar and its mounting hardware will I be able to attach that to my 2007 Harley Davidson Road King? Thank you for your time all responses will be appreciated
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In some cases you will need to check with a Harley dealer to see if they sell an install kit for this model here to install this.They may also have the info on how this can be installed if no kit is available.If this is not an option here for you and you want to continue here instead to see if you can get this info let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete