Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Articat 2012 350 start today run good and start the next few

Customer Question

articat 2012 350 start today run good and start the next few days.then all of a sudden the next day start no fire .a day or two later it starts right up.put new coil on a month ago does same thing.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this is an atv not a motorcycle.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. If you have not checked for any restrictions in the fuel feed like a fuel filter issue or restricted fuel line this should be done.If a fault is found it will need corrected to resolve this issue here.I would check for any damaged fuel lines as well.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my atv will not get fire to spark plug.i put new coil in no change
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Have you checked for any wiring damage or corrosion at all leading to the coil or any other ignition components at all?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yes it onleydoes it when it sets overnight.ive cheak all wiring and moved wiring around .it never shuts down when its runing or in the same day its been runing
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Unfortunately my info is limited on this model here to help with any further testing for the no spark issue but others here may be able to assist further.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete