Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have a 2007 Vespa GTS 250. Have been riding it with no problems.

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Vespa GTS 250. Have been riding it with no problems. One morning, the bike wouldn't start. Kill switch is not engaged and it cranks and cranks but doesn't turn over. I've taken the entire bike apart trying to troubleshoot the issue.
New Fuel Pump
New Battery
New Spark Plug
New Coil pack
New air filter
All fuses are fine (glove box and under seat plugs check out)
Checked the magneto for continuity and it's fine
I took the boot and plug out of the motor to test for a visual spark.
I can't figure out why I'm not getting a spark.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Check for any shorted or damaged wiring on the bike and see if any wiring issues are found.If a wiring fault is found it will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.If there are no wiring issues found or if this was already checked let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete