Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2007 HD V-Rod Night Rod Special started jerking motion... What

Customer Question

2007 HD V-Rod Night Rod Special started jerking motion... What causes that?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. In some cases this can be an engine misfire causing the jerking motion.I would have this checked into to see if this is a misfire issue as well as if this is a spark issue needing repaired or an injector/carb fault possibly.This is best checked/tested by a repair facility or dealer that works on this model here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete