Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Suzuki gxsr: I have a GXSR(###) ###-####, the throttle sensor for

Customer Question

I have a GXSR(###) ###-####, the throttle sensor for cold start has been replace b/c the bike would stall until the temp was past 118% however it still has the same issue . I can see a F1 code when this happens. is this as simple as just getting the settings in the computer set correctly ?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. If you havent checked for any damaged or shorted wiring this needs done to see if any issues are found.If a fault is found with any of the wiring this will need repaired to correct this issue here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
thanks but I don't think it will matter now, I was hit from behind yesterday and I have FX my spine so it will be a while befor I get back to riding but rhanks
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
O.k.,sorry to hear about the damage and hope you are o.k.If you need anything else in the future let me know. Thanks Pete