Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a brand new harley davidson freewheeler. All lights

Customer Question

I have a brand new harley davidson freewheeler. All lights come on, but I can't get it to start. The last thing I did was reverse the trike before I stalled it out. I've checked the circuit breaker and reset, but trike still will not start
JA: Whether it's at the end of the driveway or on the highway, a car stalling can be dangerous. The good news is the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with all kinds of engine issues. How old is the battery? Does the car stall out mainly when going up or down hills?
Customer: It's not a car
JA: Got it. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: reset the circuit breaker, checked all the fuses and connections.
JA: Is there anything else the Motorcycle Mechanic should be aware of about your motorcycle?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Motorcycle Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. This may be due to a fault with the ignition switch itself or wiring from the switch causing this issue here needing repaired or replaced.If you have not had the switch tested or wiring checked this needs done to see if any faults are found with the switch needing replaced or wiring needing repaired.If this was already done let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete