Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I keep plowing the fuse that runs the gauges and nutruiel

Customer Question

I keep plowing the fuse that runs the gauges and nutruiel light and fuel pump light on 2007 street glide any ideas Thanks
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This can be due to an issue with the wiring that runs from this fuse to one of the components it feeds and the wiring needs checked over for any damage at all needing repaired.It can also be a fault with one of the components it feeds power to shorting out internally needing replaced.I would start with having the wiring checked for any issues and from there repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete