Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I HAVE AN 09 STREETGLIDE MY SPEAKERS STOPPED WORKING THE OTHER

Customer Question

I HAVE AN 09 STREETGLIDE MY SPEAKERS STOPPED WORKING THE OTHER DAY TURNED EVERYTHNG OFF THEN A SHORT TIME LATER WENT TO RIDE MY BIKE HOME FROM WORK STARTED IT UP AND THEN THEY BEGAN WORKING THEN GOT HOME TURNED EVERYTHING OFF WENT BACK LATER THAT EVENING TURNED THE BIKE BACK ON AND THE SPEAKERS WERE NOT WORKING THE RADIO POWERS UP AND EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS GAUGES WORKING FINE AS WELL
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Usually this can indicate an internal electrical fault in the radio itself with it needing removed and either repaired or replaced or an issue with the wiring leading from the radio to the speakers.I would have the wiring checked for any issues and if any issues are found they will need repaired to correct this here.If all wiring is checked and found to be o.k. I would have the radio tested by a repair facility to see if it can be repaired or if it needs replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete