Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience, MMI, HD technician, HD early, engine rebuild/performance, bike builder, kit bike program manager, CCI 2001-2004
11090168

I just rebuilt the motor on my 06 dyna super glide and whent

Customer Question

I just rebuilt the motor on my 06 dyna super glide and whent to start it and discoverd there is no spark I checked for code the only code was for the IAT and it cleared and did not come back. what could it be my email is***@******.***
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a motorcycle. The Motorcycle Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked all connections again nothing more
JA: Is there anything else the Motorcycle Mechanic should be aware of about your motorcycle?
Customer: it has a piggy back fuel manual installed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Motorcycle Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

what is your fuel pressure? do you hear the fuel pump come on, then turn off like normal when you turn the ignition on?

tell me everything you can.

Steve

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hay Steve thank for your Help I got the bike running. I charged the battery to full charge and installed some new spark plugges in to the engine it fired up I think it was the low battery voltage so thank you again.
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

let me know if you need more help.

Steve

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the bike is running now no logger need your help thank you.
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

glad I could help.

let me know if you have other questions.

Steve

Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.

let me know if you need more help.

if not, please leave a POSITIVE RATING.

thank you,

Steve