Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer:

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have a can am spyder and is reduce speed when it gets hot
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: Do you have mechanic for can am spyder motorcycle
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It doesn't go to highest speed and reduce speed when it gets hotter
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Am auto mechanic
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your motorcycle?
Customer: Nothing much it start and drive normal until it gets hot
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. If the engine is starting to over heat this may be causing this type of fault here.I would have this checked into/tested further to see if this is an engine over heat issue here causing this then the fault located and repaired.I have seen several newer models go into a fail safe mode when over heating occurs. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete