Kenny O.
Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands
Experience:  Worked for Kawasaki Motors as a Product Support Specialist (Factory Support) for 24 years

I was changing the left front blinker something happened and

Customer Question

I was changing the left front blinker something happened and I don't have dash lights, horn or brake tail lights, but I do have blinker lights on the front and rear. Can't locate fuss box. I checked fusses by the battery and they were fine
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Mechanic will know what to do. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: It is a suzki c50t motorcycle
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked the 2 30 amp fusses and the relay by the battery. I can't locate the fuss box, everything was working fine until I change the left front blinker
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your motorcycle?
Customer: It is a 06 suzki bulevard C50T
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** fuse box depending on the year is on the l/h side, just behind the rear cylinder its a plastic case with a cover that snaps in on plastic grommetsYou should find about 6 fuses, you main (30 amp) is located on the starter relay.Let me know if you need more helpThanksKenny