Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

I have a rally 200 that does not start after having set for

Customer Question

I have a rally 200 that does not start after having set for a few days the carb has been cleaned you usally have to take the spark plug out and blow it off then it will usually start the gas has been shut off when this happens
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 7 months ago.
Hi Kevin and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, it would appear to still be a carb issue. Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):• to confirm, drain the carb bowl before storing even if just "...for a few days...";• re-check carb's float height adjustment;• check status of engine oil;• perform a compression or better yet, a leak down test; click HERE.