Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Cant afford to pay sorryJA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

cant afford to pay for help sorry
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a a motorcycle. The Motorcycle Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Suzuki hayabusa c24 / c27 codes, bike has new battery, new stator, new coils, new spark plugs, 2011 Hayabusa, new stator, cuts out and cuts off, fuel pump is less than 6 months onld
JA: So many things can cause fuel pump issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I can fix it if I new what the problem was, have continued to pump money into bike, dealership no help at all, wasted 100 bucks of my $ there.
JA: Is there anything else the Motorcycle Mechanic should be aware of about your motorcycle?
Customer: at one point had a power commander, has been removed, stock bike basically, slip on pipes.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Motorcycle Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please advise when ready to chatt
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Have we got an answer? Just wondering
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello still no response wtf
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Inspect the wiring on this model here for any damaged wiring needing repaired or replaced for this issue.If any faults are found with any of the wiring this will need to be repaired to correct this fault here and since there was a commander on it at one point there may be a loose or corroded wiring connection.If this has already been checked and found o.k. let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete