Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Goldwing 1800 trikeelectric problem relay#21 & speed limiter

Customer Question

goldwing 1800 trikeelectric problem relay#21 & speed limiter fuse 70 amp in fusebox both keep being fried, augcillryaccess has no continuaty, where do i look for short???
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Inspect the wiring leading from the fuses in the fuse panel for any issues needing repaired to correct this here.If a fault is found with one or more of the wires this will need to be corrected for this issue.I would trace the wiring for any shorts.If this was already done and found o.k. let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete