Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience, MMI, HD technician, HD early, engine rebuild/performance, bike builder, kit bike program manager, CCI 2001-2004
11090168

My harley 2015 switchback won't start and the lights keep

Customer Question

My harley 2015 switchback won't start and the lights keep flashing
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
your security system is armed.- the most common cause is a bad battery in the security FOB. replace the battery in the FOB and try again.- you can also disarm the system manually with the security PIN code and the procedure on the wallet card in the back of your owners manual.let me know if you need more help.Steve
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did change the battery on the FOB, now my system is completely dead. I have now put my battery on charge.
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
let me know if you need more help.Steve
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
let me know if you need more help.if not, please leave a POSITIVE RATING.thank you,Steve
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No tried chaging the fob battery and the bike battery also tried charming the bike battery for days. Then Had to have the bike towed away to Harley Davidson dealership and would know the fault by next week I am told.
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
let me know if you need more help.Steve