Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Bleeding the parallelogram hydraulics on a fuco 500 (mp3 5

Customer Question

bleeding the parallelogram hydraulics on a fuco 500 (mp3 500)
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In some cases the info to do something like this may need obtained from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.If you have not checked with one of these facilities I would see if they have the info on this here.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I find it impossible to respond to your survey as your advice is you "do not know how to solve my problem and see the dealer". That I had already done and it cost me nothing. I paid my $41 dollars to get no advice or assistance just a suggestion I see my dealer! As an aside, they were also clueless but through dogged perseverance I actually found out what I needed to do myself and now the problem has been resolved (I can tell you how to do it for $51, but then again I believe your company only takes people's money and not provide anything in return). So again I paid $41 dollars for nothing and you want me to rate your advice! I think it is unfair to rate you as at best I am really ticked off that "JustAnswer" stung me for $41 dollars....NO REFUND OFFERED, just $10 off the next question which again there is no one likely to answer that as well so I get ripped off for another $31 (including your generous $10 discount)! My advice is that if you cannot answer a question REFUND the money and then offer a $10 cut for the next question and maybe you might get repeat business, but this model I see as nothing more than a ripoff and I certainly will never be caught again, nor will I recommend anyone else be caught by what I consider is close to a scam! With all that said I certainly appreciate the fact that at least you tried to assist whereas the company email was far less helpful basically saying how terribly sorry we are but cannot answer your question but how would you like to pay $31 to ask another question.........which I read between the lines as "which we will also not be able to answer but will give a further discount if you keep giving us money for nothing!"NOT HAPPY CUSTOMER!