Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience, MMI, HD technician, HD early, engine rebuild/performance, bike builder, kit bike program manager, CCI 2001-2004

I have a 2014 Street Glide I have a electrical issue. When

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Street Glide I have a electrical issue. When I turn the ignition on at first the running lights flash on and off immediately . The front turn signals do not light up. The brake lights are on and the running light below the license plate does not light up. When I shut the ignition off a few seconds later all the lights will flash a couple times so I know all the bulbs are working. Any ideas of what the problem could be?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.
it sounds like your security system is armed.- the first thing I would try is a new battery in your security FOB.- another option is to manually disarm the system with your security PIN code and the procedure on the wallet card in the back of your owners manual.let me know if you need more help.Steve