Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience

I have a 1974 honda cb360. While riding it the engine sounded

Customer Question

I have a 1974 honda cb360. While riding it the engine sounded like it wasn't getting enough power. I pulled over and put the bike into neutral and the neutral light came on. A couple of seconds later the light shutoff. The light won't come back on nor will my bike start.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.
Hi Tim and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially and if have not been tried; inspect the battery, its ground lines and/or check/clean the battery cables + terminals, connectors and wiring as a preliminary consideration. Have the battery externally charged and then LOAD TESTed (even if new/charged and just for the purpose of eliminating it as a suspect).Then check the presence and consistency of +12V on all the red, red/white and black wires.