Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Trx250te Shirting problems i just replaced the

Customer Question

***** ***** trx250te Shirting problems i just replaced the angle sensor
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the gear 1 indicator light just keeps blinking
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Motorcycle Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i don't know why my gears are not shifting. I replaced the angle sensor and also the gears motor.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. INspect for any damaged or shorted wiring on the bike as well as leading to the angle sensor itself.Make sure the angle sensor was installed properly as I know some of these have to be rotated properly when installed.If these are all o.k. let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete