Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

2015 canam 800 outlander xmr. 51 hrs and 92 miles. Found oil

Customer Question

2015 canam 800 outlander xmr. 51 hrs and 92 miles. Found oil level way over full, smelled like gas. Air box smells like gas. . Has a flat spot in throttle. Sometimes runs great and other times it misses and sputters under 3500 rpm. Had to have tps sensor zero by dealer 2 times now..
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. If the fuel injectors have not been tested this needs done.If one or more are found to be an issue the affected injector will need replaced to correct this fault here.if this has already been checked and found o.k. let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The injectors have not been tested. The dealer voided my warranty cause they turned the idle /air screw on my tb which moved the wax marker.. so I will be doing all the work from now on.. I feel it's a bad injector also.. Dealer said probably not.. but it has had a hesitation since the day I bought it.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
I apologize for the delay. I would have the injectors tested to see if one or more are found to be an issue here at all.If a fault is found with any of the injectors at all the affected injectors will need replaced in most cases.Any repair facility that works on this model here can test these for you in most cases as well as replace if needed if you wanted to go this route or at least let them test the injectors for any issues. Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here. Thanks Pete