Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2012 800 Polaris ranger crew had some idling issues

Customer Question

I have a 2012 800 Polaris ranger crew had some idling issues then it started running rough the code said it needed a new map sensor changed that out didn't help changed out the throttle position sensor didn't help changed spark plugs wouldn't start just backfire sometimes just replaced the fuel pump still wont start
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Check and see if there is any debris or contamination in the fuel itself.If there is then the tank needs drained and refilled.If there is a fuel filter on your model here this may need replaced and can cause this fault as well.if all of these have been checked or done here and the fault is still the same let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete