Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

It's my Harley JA: The mechanics have tons of experience

Customer Question

It's my Harley
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Flashers keep flashing and won't start
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: 2104 HD Breakout. No fob
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Have you tried to disconnect the battery and wait a few minutes then reconnect it to see if it starts then at all?if you havent I would try this to see if this corrects this issue here and let me know. Thanks Pete