Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have a Big Dog Ridgeback S&S 107 (2004). Behind the carburet

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Big Dog Ridgeback S&S 107 (2004). Behind the carburetor, my enrichment lever is stuck. It is really hard to find an honest, competent bike mechanic in my area (Des Moines, Iowa). Can you recommend an honorable mechanic in Iowa? I say this only after years of attitude and theft, not to besmirch a particular person.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Looking for a professional and reasonably priced mechanic to get our motorscoot on the road. Wife and daughter may be also in the mix when checking in/dropping off and a family type rapport would be necessary.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. You might have to check around in your area to see if you can locate anyone with a good reputation to work on this model here.Unfortunately I am not located in your area to say who is a good mechanic or which facility is a good facility to have this worked on.If you want to continue here to see if anyone else has info on a good mechanic or repair facility in your area let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete