Kenny O.
Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands
Experience:  Worked for Kawasaki Motors as a Product Support Specialist (Factory Support) for 24 years
30381042

2008 Suzuki Intruder. When I getm it running gas leaks from

Customer Question

2008 Suzuki Intruder. When I getm it running gas leaks from somewhere near the gas tank
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** am I speaking to ?Question, how many miles are on this unit ? Also this unit uses an electric fuel pump, there are a series of hoses and connection points, I would first try lifting the rear of the fuel tank first and with that up you should be able to get an idea from there where the leak is coming from, it could just be one of the hoses came unclipped on the fuel rail.Get back to me once the tank is lifted and let me know what you came up with.Thanks