kwiggins29059
kwiggins29059, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Experience in Harley Davidson and Triumph
68360881

I inherited a kit car I've got a zx600 Kawasaki engine and

Customer Question

I inherited a kit car I've got a zx600 Kawasaki engine and it's all components are there igniter coils regulator can you tell me how to wire it up so I could start it like any Master mechanics should be able to do thank you
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In some cases you may have to obtain this info from a dealer or repair center for this model here since no one else here has replied with the info on this.They may or may not charge for this info in some cases.If this is not an option here and you want to continue here instead let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thanks Pete but I really believe I need a motorcycle mechanic motorcycle wiring to motorcycle engine but thank you for your help
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.
No problem.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete
Expert:  kwiggins29059 replied 11 months ago.
Hello, any idea what year ZX6 the engine is out of? This will allow me to pull the right diagram.