Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience

My name is ***** ***** and my issues regarding a 2005 TRX Honda

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and my issues regarding a 2005 TRX Honda starts up fine and then after running for a couple minutes start backfiring and red light coming on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yeah I want to backfires a light pops on and off on and off with a backfiring
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Motorcycle Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, which particular TRX version/model please?Still, let's review some of the basics (if have not been done):• check/fill fluids - coolant & oil;• wires/connectors of engine temperature sensors.