Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Help needed on my HD DUECE: HURST PERFORMANCE THROTTLE GRIP

Customer Question

help needed on my HD DUECE : HURST PERFORMANCE THROTTLE GRIP (BEEN ON 15 YRS. )I CAN'T SPLIT THE 2 PCS. THAT HOLD IT ON THE HANDLE BARS ,CAN'T FIND ANY CLIPS,OR SET SCREWS OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN BE HOLDING THE BOTH PCS. TOGETHER ! ps: hurst no longer makes these & no answers from them either ??? HELP ME PLEASE {J.Q.}
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases you may have to speak to a repair facility that works on this model here or a dealer to see if they can tell you how this is removed.I have had to do this before myself with certain repairs and components in the past.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete