Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

I have ac109 .i replaced the battery, rectifier and stator

Customer Question

i have a*****c109 .i replaced the battery , rectifier and stator coil .and the battery would still go flat. i put my volts meter on the battery while the bike is on and its is charging . why would the battery go flat if the bike is charging
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  RSRBOB replied 8 months ago.

Hi and thank you for your question.

I am happy to help you resolve the electrical problem with your Suzuki Boulevard C109.

I do need a bit of additional information.

1.) Did you use new parts when you replaced the battery, rectifier and stator on your bike? IF they were new, were they genuine Suzuki parts and a Yuasa brand battery? If not, please specify what you did use, as far as used or brand of parts used.

2.) What tests did you perform and in Volts or amps, exactly what were your test results and at what RPM's?

3.) Do you have any electrical accessories on your bike that would draw more power? Anything like additional lights, horns or other accessories could be critical. What I am looking for is information on anything that is no longer stock electrical parts on the motorcycle.

Thanks,

RSRBOB

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
why did u charge me account another set of money? i need a refund