Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Will a 2007 96" H.D. street glide engine fit / swap out fit

Customer Question

Will a 2007 96" H.D. street glide engine fit / swap out fit into an 88" 2002 H.D. Electraglide? The 2007 had a 6 speed transmission fuel injected and 2002 has a 5 speed transmission carbuorated.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This may be something you may want to ask a dealer or repair facility that works on this model here to see if these are interchangeable as well as what would need done to swap these out.If this is not an option or was already attempted and you want to continue here to see if you can get this info let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need to get a refund of $24 due to the fact my question could not be answered By your on line firm mechanic. Therefore I was referred back to a dealer to get my answer . There was no help given here!
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete