Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

2014 vstar tourer. Making clicking sound. Only happens once

Customer Question

2014 vstar tourer. Making clicking sound. Only happens once in a while. Sounds like from front. Believe it is the drive belt. Any suggestions. Yhakx
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

It is possible this is the drive belt or possibly an issue with the front wheel bearing or another similar component.You will want to have this checked into further visible to inspect to locate the cause here and once this is done then it can be repaired from there to correct this issue.If you are unable to locate the source of the fault yourself you might see if a repair facility can do this for you.If this is not an option and you cannot locate the noise let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete