Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My 2010 Electra Glide Ultra with TBW has a code 1512 (forced

Customer Question

My 2010 Electra Glide Ultra with TBW has a code 1512 (forced idle mode) and I have checked every thing on this bike, but throttle will not work!
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I have seen issues with a defective induction module needing replaced for a code like this here.This will have to be tested/diagnosed further with the correct diagnostic equipment to see if this is the cause here for sure and to see what needs to be repaired or replaced for this fault here.It is difficult to pinpoint the exact fault from here myself but this will need diagnosed further to locate and repair this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete