Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

2008 piaggio mp3 250 won't start with good battery and

Customer Question

2008 piaggio mp3 250 won't start with good battery and starter is good. When I start it that all odometer is empty.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I turned it on that all light of odometer is on but I start it that light of odometer is gone and engine won't run
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, let's re-try again the basics. Proposed tries (if have not been done); re-inspect the battery & ground lines and/or check/clean the battery cables + terminals, connectors and wiring as a preliminary consideration. Have the battery externally charged and then LOAD TESTed (even if new and just for the purpose of eliminating it as a suspect).