Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

What fuel tank will fit on a 1991 shadow vlx

Customer Question

what fuel tank will fit on a 1991 shadow vlx
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

You may have to speak with a repair center or dealer repair center or parts department to see if they can tell you what will fit here for sure on this model.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete