kwiggins29059
kwiggins29059, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Experience in Harley Davidson and Triumph
68360881

Lets hope so,bought 02 nomad 1500 runs fin first start after

Customer Question

lets hope so,bought 02 nomad 1500 runs fin first start after a warm up lite comes on then misses thenlite goes out happens repeats got code for pick ups changed still going on no more codes
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 11 months ago.

Hi Paul my name is ***** ***** don't provide manuals, that's something that you'll have to purchase on your own, Most experts have our own manuals that refer to when diagnosing problems, is that going to be a problem?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
you have not answered my question about the code 22 .have changed pickups and still misses on number 2 clinder lite comes on miss accures then lite goes out sets code 22
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
all ready payed you last night

Your right Paul, you stated that you are looking for manuals which we don't supply manuals, I simply asked you if you are OK with that ? so at 7:01 you replied back stating that you had a code of 22 for the first time, and if its pick ups it could be either code 21 or 22, but not being able to read you mind I wouldn't know that until now. I offer expect help to clients that can answer my questions as it helps me in the process to give you the best possible answer, as you seem a little agitated I'm going to opt out and let another expert have a go at your question.

Thanks

Kenny

Expert:  kwiggins29059 replied 10 months ago.

Hi Paul, you can click here for the manual (it takes a minute to load) Troubleshooting for code 22 is on page 168. With it being an intermittent code coming up I would start by checking the continuity of the wiring while wiggling the harness to see if it's an open or short happening.

Let me know if I can help further.