Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

Its actually a motorcycle, 09 Honda Shadow Aero 750. Has

Customer Question

Its actually a motorcycle
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 09 Honda Shadow Aero 750. Has been running perfect! All of a sudden it just quit. It will not start. Turns over great but won't start. Have a feeling its a fuel supply issue.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I was hoping to yes.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your motorcycle?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: Our top Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Eric replied 8 months ago.

Fuel delivery very well could be an issue. Something that can quick be checked out with that is at the fuel valve where you turn the fuel on under the tank. At that valve there should be a larger hose and a smaller hose. Is the smaller hose connected well to the valve? Does it appear to have any holes or ways it could leak?