Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Trying to locate the ECU harness and TFI to connect fuel

Customer Question

Trying to locate the ECU harness and TFI to connect fuel injection controller on*****c50t motorcycle
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you are trying to locate one to replace yours usually this would need to be obtained from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.If this was already attempted or is not an option here or is not what you are looking for here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am wanting to install a fuel controller because I modified my pipes. Fuel injection is what my bike has. Not doing it myself. Brother in law is maybe. Unless you tell me he shouldn't
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

This may have to be done by a repair facility or a facility that does mods.

Thanks Pete