Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have a 2013 FLS of course the fuel inj 103ci. I have the

Customer Question

I have a 2013 FLS of course the fuel inj 103ci . I have the short shots pipes withe forced air
Stage 1 and it still doesnt have the sound im after. I like cycle shacks 1 3/4 drag pipes, no baffles, but the ones i need are discontinued. So i wanna cut off the 2" ends on the short shots and weld on 1 3/4 ends to get my desired sound, i hope. Now i also just ordered the V & H fuel pack and hopefully with the proper code it will be just great! What do you think? Now i took out the baffles on the short shots and it sounded like it had broncitis but of course they are 1 3/4 " into 2" sounded weird.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is somebody there
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I dont know if this is working correctly
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you may need to speak to a motorcycle repair or modify facility to see what options they offer or can assist with on achieving what you are after here.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here to see if anyone can help with this further let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanx for responding pete, R u a motorcycle specialist?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
With harleys
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Your welcome.Unfortunately i am not a specialist on these here.I responded as I saw no one else had replied here and wanted to see if I could help in any way.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Kool thanx for trying
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Again thanx fir trying, unfortunetely this web site lede to believe that i would not only recieve in answer in minutes but receive an answer from a professional in any area of expertise i needed. Agsin, nothing against you pete but i paid for a service i didnt receive. Then on top of it for some reason or anither they wont let me cancel. So its one of those sites that they make it so complicated you just push it to the side so you forget about it. This sucks pete. Im in business and i def would run mine like this. Dont know how they get away with it. However if something doesnt happen soon i will contact BBB. Then go a step further. Again thank you for trying and if other professionals are so supposed step up to the plate then well, they should get rid of those guys that wanna pick an choose who they wanna respond to. No excuses. Good day
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
To those thst are learning from the redponse, shame on you. YOU! Should have worked out these cobwebs in the first place, STOP being reactive and become proactive!
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete