Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a Harley Heritage Soft Tail. I started it several

Customer Question

I have a Harley Heritage Soft Tail . I started it several times over the winter no problem .
I went to start it the other day and when I turn the ignition on I have no power . I replaced the battery which was old and checked the fuses which were all good . It's a 2006
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect for any corroded,broken or damaged wires causing this fault here.If there are any wiring issues this can cause this type of fault here needing repaired or replaced.If this was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete