Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 99 kingpin and is shifting or poping out of 3rd

Customer Question

I have a 99 kingpin and is shifting or poping out of 3rd gear im in need of a mechanic. Im in RI
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately I am not in your area myself to tell you where to take this for repair.This sounds like an internal gear box fault needing repaired internally or replaced all together,however this will need to be checked into/diagnosed further to pinpoint and repair this issue here.

I would check around in your area for some one or a repair facility that works on this model here as this is usually the best option for this.Look for any reputable repair facilities for your model as this would be the best option or a dealer repair center.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete