Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience, MMI, HD technician, HD early, engine rebuild/performance, bike builder, kit bike program manager, CCI 2001-2004
11090168

What size is the front axle on a 2015 Street Glide?

Customer Question

Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you can find this info out from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.They may be able to look up the specifications for the front axle and tell you the size of it.If this is not an option for you here and you want to continue here to see if you can find out the size of this let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.

the front axle is 25mm.

let me know if you need more help.

if not, please leave a POSITIVE RATING.

thank you,

Steve

Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.

how this site works is, if you do NOT get a correct answer, you are not required to pay.

but after you get a correct answer, like the one I posted for you above, you are bound by your agreement with the site to provide a POSITIVE RATING. that is how I get paid for my time.

let me know if you need more help.

if not, please leave a POSITIVE RATING.

thank you,

Steve