Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering, worked 8 years as a Formula 1 engine engineer.
12772297

I would like to up grade my 2015 Fre wheel engine to110b I

Customer Question

I would like to up grade my 2015 Fre wheel engine to110b I want power and QuicknessWAI
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Matt replied 9 months ago.

hello

can you tell me what make and model this is please? as I've not heard of Frewheel?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
2015 Harley Davidson Freewheeler Trike FLRT
Expert:  Matt replied 9 months ago.

OK

I'd start by investigating the official 'screaming eagle ' range of parts as they sell , intakes, exhausts and the more serious 'stage' upgrades where the capacity is increased and high lift cams are also fitted

http://www.harley-davidson.com/shop/motorcycle-performance-filters/

if you're looking for something else then let me know

Expert:  Matt replied 9 months ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you