kwiggins29059
kwiggins29059, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Experience in Harley Davidson and Triumph
68360881

I dont remember the vacume lines 1994 shadow vlx 600 ok need

Customer Question

i dont remember the vacume lines for my 1994 shadow vlx 600 ok need a diogram
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I removed my carburetors and now im putting them back in and i dont know were the hosesgo
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Motorcycle Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  kwiggins29059 replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I'll post a link to the manual below. Section 4 covers the info you need.

Click here

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Follow ups concerning this are free even after you rate or accept.Thanks!