Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Have 2013 street glide tryn put on passing lights and turn

Customer Question

Have 2013 street glide tryn put on passing lights and turn signal bar from 2015 police special left turn signal wrkn but right side has different plug ?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with any info on this here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

You might speak with a repair center or modification center for this model here to see if they can tell you how to wire this in to make this work and to see if this is even fully compatible with this model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete