Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

I have a 2015 (new/never been used) 150 Argalis trike moped

Customer Question

I have a 2015 (new/never been used) 150 Argalis trike moped scooter, when I try to start it starts and runs for a few seconds and dies, fresh gas, do not know where if any on/off switch for gas.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 9 months ago.

Hi Gary and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, the described symptom almost always is a fuel cut-off valve issue (most likely) and or a engine fuel delivery problem (least likely).

Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done and depending on the version):

• • check the fuel path from the tank to the carb;
  • • there would be a smaller hose feeding vacuum to the fuel-off valve as fuel would only flow if the engine is running;
  • • determine the consistency of fuel flow and its pressure particularly iIf it uses a fuel pump,