cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

I have a Honda Vfrmodel. I drove it 3 weeks ago and parked

Customer Question

I have a Honda Vfr(###) ###-####model.
I drove it 3 weeks ago and parked it in garage.
Went away for 3 weeks and came back yesterday and tried and start it battery was ok and cranked it but didn't hear the f/pump work.
Disconnected the battery and charged it fully and still no go,i then checked all the fuses also ok,then i went to the f/pump relay and saw it had ignition on the relay switching points and through the test light i got the f/pump relay to work then cranked it and it still doesn't start i believe the injectors also haven't got their pulse.
Would like to know what do i do and what tests can i perform and could it be the transponder in the key that does this?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 11 months ago.

is your security light on

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Still waiting for an answer????