Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2013 polaris 800 pro rmk guage stopped working(blackout) and

Customer Question

2013 polaris 800 pro rmk guage stopped working(blackout) and limited power?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any wiring damage leading to the gauges and on the engine to see if any wiring connections or shorts or even corroded wiring is found that may be causing this issue here.If a fault is found with any of the wiring the fault will need repaired to correct this issue here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Did check wiring harness and plugs with no obvious issues.
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

O.k.,unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
need a snowmobile tech.